Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

Miye nam is Faith.
(My name is Faith.)

I like to ride miye toweyir bike and I lik to goe to the kodije and swim.
(I like to ride my two-wheeler bike and I like to go to the cottage and swim.)

I like to go to school. My teacher's name is Miss De Weerd and she is very fun. She makes up games for me and they are very fun. I like to play games.

I love my Mom and my Dad and Bella too - and also Grandma.

I like to eat new things. Sometimes I don't like them, and sometimes I do. I LOVE ice cream! I also like to go to the fair and eat cotton candy and elephant ears. I like them a lot. They taste really sweet in my mouth. Just the taste is delicious. It's really fun to eat them too!

Did you know that my Aunt Shelly lives in Washington - and my Uncle Kent? I wait until Thanksgiving time! They'll visit then!

Wow! I guess I like LOTS of things.

3 comments:

LCHS 2013 said...

Great job, Faith! You do such a good job - I'm so proud of you!

I LOVE ice cream TOO! Maybe when I come visit for Thanksgiving you and I can go out for ice cream. :)

I love you lots and miss you lots! I'm sending you big hugs from Washington.

Love,
Aunt Shelly

ABC small said...

I'm so proud of you. Awesome job with the 1st post...exciting to see you working so hard on your writing. I love you!

Unknown said...

Hi, Faith! I love your new blog! It was fun to read all the things that you like. I can see that you have a happy heart! I am so glad that you like to write :)
I love you!
Grandma V