Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday, September 24

I lik to go to scoowol ulot. Miy techr ses not tow be bolees on the plagrownd.
(I like to go to school a lot. My teacher says not to be bullies on the playground.)

It's fun to go to school. I like it a lot. It's really fun to have Gym, Art and Spanish. Oh, and Music too! I like it when it's indoor recess and I like it when it's outdoor recess. I don't care what kind of recess it is. It's just fun to have fun.

Today at recess we played:

Helicopter Helicopter over my head
What time do you go to bed?
I see a color and the color is red.

It's a game where you take a jump rope and there's a few people. What you do is take both sides of the jump rope in your hand and swing it around your head, and say the rhyme. And then you let go of one end of the rope and the girls around you jump over it. Whoever gets wacked in the leg first by the jump rope has to take a turn with the jump rope doing the rhyme. Then the other girls around her jump. I like to do it too.

Today I also had Music and Gym. And it was fun. That's my day.

No comments: