Hey everyone!
Faith has been so interested in reading and writing lately, I thought it would be fun for her to have her own blog - a place for her to put her thoughts into words. Lately, she had been talking about how she wants to be an author when she grows up. I thought giving her her own blog site would help her in her journey to author-hood!
The blog is called Thaif's Thoughts, because Faith's little sister calls her THAIF. Bella has called Faith Thaif since the first day she said her name. Although she CAN say Faith, she still says Thaif by default.
Anyway, welcome to Faith's special spot. I hope this becomes a place where her love for reading and writing can be explored and expanded!
Thanks to Faith's faithful friends for reading Thaif's Thoughts.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment