At school, for just a little while, we're going to be learning about plants. It's kind of fun. We're making books and all that kind of stuff. There's a paper in the book about how seeds travel, what you're favorite flower or plant is and there's a page about what your favorite tree is. We put our books together today.
And guess, what? I even planted a lima bean! Wow . . . it grew really fast. First what I saw was roots. And then, I saw a little tiny green thing poking up. It was the starting of a plant. It was really cool to watch it grow. It was fun to come one day and see the stem, and the next day see leaves. School is really fun.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, Faith!
I' m glad you enjoy learning about plants. God made all kinds of plants so that we can have food and beautiful flowers and shade from the hot sunshine! Your garden had plants, too! I love you :)
Grandma V
What is your favorite plant, Faith? Mine is a gerber daisy - the kind with lots of different bright colors. I love bright colors!
It's fun to hear about your days at school, Faith! Thanks for letting us know what you do in your days. :)
I love you and miss you lots!
Aunt Shelly
Hi Faith,
Mrs. Klunder told me about your cool blog. God has given you a very special gift to tell great stories. Keep on telling them!
Love,
Miss DeWeerd
Post a Comment